304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Author’s Note: The zodiac for January 1 born people is Capricorn. Capricorn natives born on this day are hardworking, determined, ambitious, headstrong, and materialistic individuals.
Capricorn is the 10th sign of the zodiac. It is an Earth sign most commonly known for being career-oriented, reliable, and grounded.
Capricorns are symbolized by the Sea Goat, a mythical creature. Its symbol is meant to represent the drive within Capricorns to achieve their goals in life and become successful.
Capricorns are ruled by the planet Saturn, which is also considered a cardinal sign. Because of their cardinal sign status, Capricorns are initiators of change. They are always motivated and productive.
|January 1 Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|January 1 Birthstone||Garnet|
|January 1 Ruling Planet||Saturn|
|January 1 Element||Earth|
|January 1 Lucky Day||Saturday and Sunday|
|January 1 Lucky Colors||Orange and Blue|
|January 1 Lucky Numbers||1 and 2|
|January 1 Zodiac Compatibility||Taurus, Scorpio, and Leo|
The birthstone for Capricorn natives born on January 1 is Garnet. Garnet is a member of the silicate family of minerals. They can be red, green, black, or even colorless. It is commonly considered the birthstone for people born in the month of January.
1) Garnet brings luck to its wearers.
2) Its energies encourage people to achieve their goals and become successful in their professional and personal lives.
3) If January 1 born natives are surrounded by hostile forces, then astrologers recommend them to wear garnet jewelry because it reduces enmity and tension.
4) It will even keep you safe on your travels.
5) Its healing powers will help you deal with suppressed emotions, treat your depressed state of mind, and provide calming stability in your life.
6) Garnet is also known for stimulating the metabolism and keeping diseases related to the blood, lungs, and heart at bay.
January 1 natives are primarily ruled by the planet Saturn. However, Mercury also has a significant impact on January 1 natives. When Saturn returns, it reminds Capricorns that it is only human to have limitations.
Not everything is within our control or our reach. We only possess the ability to achieve earthly success. When it comes to the human body, Saturn is associated with our skeleton structure and bones.
Saturn is generally associated with honesty, authenticity, and realness. On the other hand, Mercury is associated with intellectualism, mental agility, and communication abilities.
Mercury tends to be the force behind January 1 natives’ keen eye for detail and sense of order.
The combination of influences from Mercury and Saturn makes these Capricorn natives curious, intelligent communicators, logical, and determined. It also makes them mature, perfectionists, and ambitious.
Earth is the element associated with people born on January 1. The earth element is connected to the bodily senses and is very grounded. Capricorns associated with this element are realistic, productive, and have achievable goals. This element’s extreme energy leads to a lack of balance in people’s lives and could lead them to become hoarders, petty, boring, stubborn, and workaholics.
The luckiest numbers for January 1 natives are numbers 1 and 2. Number 1 represents an aggressive personality, leadership qualities, and creation. Number two represents a gentle person who is full of creativity and innovation.
The luckiest days for Capricorn natives born on January 1 are Saturday and Sunday. Saturday, which is ruled by Saturn, imbues the spirit of January 1 born natives with hard work, ambition, and perseverance.
On the other hand, Sunday is ruled by the Sun and encourages January 1born natives to have more confidence, stronger willpower, and be more creative.
The most auspicious colors for January 1 natives are orange and blue. For those born on January 1, the color orange symbolizes a pleasant mood and good food. The color blue, on the other hand, signified innovation and inspiration.
People Born on January 1 tend to keep small social groups and are loyal, supportive, and protective of their friends and family members.
They are self-aware of their own needs and wants and aim to create a luxurious, secure, and opulent life.
|Positive Traits||Negative Traits|
1) Determined: Capricorn natives born on January 1 are extremely hard-working people who like to finish a project once they have started it. They are ambitious, goal-oriented people, who will persist through any hardship and commit to their goals completely.
2) Ambitious: People born on January 1 set high goals for themselves. They are rarely confused about what they want in life and will work tirelessly to achieve their goals.It is believed that they set such high goals for themselves because they want to show other people their true potential. Capricorn natives born on this day tend to be introspective and constantly look inwards to find ways to make themselves better people.
3) Conventional: Capricorns like to play it safe in their professional and private lives. Their decisions are made after carefully considering the safety and comfort of their loved ones and themselves. Most importantly, they are aware that success and happiness only come to those who are persistent and show patience.
4) Organized: You’ll rarely meet a Capricorn who is not well-dressed or whose house or room isn’t clean. Capricorns are disciplined people, and they like to have a place set for everything.
5) Loyal: You’ll rarely meet a Capricorn who is not well-dressed or whose house or room isn’t clean. Capricorns are disciplined people, and they like to have a place set for everything.
1) Materialistic: People born on January 1 tend to prioritize their work over their family and friends. Capricorn natives born on this day even associate happiness and contentment with money. Materialism drives these Capricorn natives to work hard at their jobs and earn money.
2) Stubborn: It is extremely hard to persuade a Capricorn native born on January 1. They believe that they are always right, therefore, it is hard to make a Capricorn native understand another person’s differing opinion and accept that they have been wrong all along.
3) Pessimistic: Unfortunately, people born on January 1 have a very negative outlook on life. Their pessimistic outlook on life is a result of their habit to overthink and over analyze every situation and to assume the worst about every person.
4) Suspicious: Capricorn natives born on January 1 have the ability to overanalyze and overthink every situation, the shortest sentence, and even the subtlest gestures. Their apparent paranoia makes them very suspicious of people.
5) Critical: January 1 natives are extremely judgmental and critical of other people’s actions. They can also be condescending towards other people and make extremely rude and degrading comments to put others down.
Capricorn natives born on January 1 are intelligent and quick-witted people who can get easily bored and require variety and adventure in their social life to keep them interested.
January 1 natives tend to find resourceful and loyal people attractive. They use their charm, strong personalities, and need for adventure as a way to lure people into relationships.
People born on January 1 like order and security in all aspects of their lives. They can also be very protective of their partners.
Their protective nature, however, can turn into obsession and be quite domineering for their partner. They can also be emotionally distant and do not communicate their true feelings properly.
Aries: Capricorn natives born on January 1 and Aries natives share a healthy relationship with each other. Both partners have mutual confidence in their ability to confide in one another.
Taurus: Capricorns born on January 1 and Taurus natives organically form a sweet and harmonious connection with each other. They are a great match and tend to stick together because they share a lot of the same values.
Gemini: Geminis and January 1st birthdays have nothing in common and have completely opposite personalities.While Geminis are more spontaneous, Capricorns tend to be planners who like to carefully make their decisions.
Cancer: Capricorns born on January 1 form a highly compatible partnership with Cancerians, even though they have diametrically opposite personalities.
Leo: Leos and Capricorn natives born on January 1 form an awkward and aimless couple. Both of them like to be at the centre of everybody’s attention and assume the position of authority in social situations. And because of this, they clash quite often.
Virgo: People born on January 1 and people with the Virgo sign are a good match because they both have the same values, are smart, and want a trustworthy partner.
Libra: Capricorns born on January 1 and Librans form an extremely problematic couple who will forge a tense and uncomfortable connection with each other.
Scorpio: People whose birthday is on January 1 share an amazing connection with Scorpios. They are both equally goal-oriented, driven, and ambitious.
Sagittarius: Sagittarians and Capricorn natives born on January 1 are incompatible with each other because their different personalities always clash with each other.
Capricorn: January 1 natives do extremely well in a relationship with other Capricorns because they enjoy each other’s company and push each other to achieve their goals.
Aquarius: Aquarians and people born on January 1 make an incompatible pair. Capricorn’s controlling behaviour can easily irritate Aquarians, who are free-spirited.
Pisces: People born on January 1 are really compatible with Pisceans. Their connection with their Piscean partners is strong, friendly, and harmonious.
Oftentimes, high-achieving people such as Capricorns born on January 1 tend to fall into depression because they have extremely high expectations of themselves and are very scared of failing.
Although people born on this date are very motivated to work hard at their jobs, they are extremely lazy when it comes to keeping themselves healthy.
Their lack of motivation to exercise and eat healthily puts them at risk of developing major health issues.
Capricorns born on this date are guilty of indulging in all types of food all day long, and this leads to high blood pressure.
They also live under constant stress and fear of failure, and that is emotionally and mentally very taxing.
Capricorn natives born on January 1 possess executive abilities, intuition, shrewdness, and administrative skills. They have the rare ability to comprehend the motivations of other people; this, coupled with their business acumen and enterprising approach, usually means that they occupy managerial or executive positions.
January 1born natives possess the ability to excel in all types of creative endeavors and business enterprises because they are very hardworking people who prioritize work above everything else.
Some Capricorns born on January 1 prefer specialization in a particular field instead of assuming a leadership position in a business.
January 1-born natives want to excel at everything and put enormous pressure on themselves to fulfil their ambition. Astrologers advise
Capricorn natives born on January 1 to lower their expectations and have realistic goals for themselves. They tell Capricorns to learn to be ok with failure, as that is a common part of everybody’s life, and to bring balance to their lives.
Do not focus too much on work and start spending more quality time with your friends and family. Also, try to relax more often and stop controlling the people around you.
Famous celebrities born on January 1 are Vidya Balan, Sonali Bendre, Paul Revere, Frank Langella, Angourie Rice, and Verne Troyer.
January 1 is associated with the first Major Arcana card known as “The Magician.” On this card, a young man is depicted with one of his hands pointing towards the sky and the other hand pointing towards the earth. This symbolizes the spiritual and physical realms.
On top of the table in front of him, there is a pentacle, a sword, a wand, and a cup.
These not only refer to the four suits in the Minor Arcana cards but also the four major elements: earth, air, water, and fire. This card is assigned the zodiac signs Gemini and Virgo in astrology and is also associated with the planet Mercury.
In the upright position, this card represents resourcefulness, inspired action, manifestation, and power. And in the reversed position, this card represents untapped talents, manipulation, and poor planning.
Capricorn natives born on January 1 are bold, determined, highly dependable, pragmatic, and rigid people. They exhibit leadership properties naturally and can easily exude control over other people.
People born on this date share a close bond with their family, friends, and romantic partner, but at the same time, they are not open with them about their thoughts and feelings.