304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
People born in September can be Virgo or Libra, depending on their birth date.
People born from September 1 to September 22 are Virgoans.
In astrology, Virgo is the sixth astrological sign. Virgo is ruled over by the planet Mercury, also known as the “messenger planet of communication.” Virgos are associated with the earth element.
Earth is considered a very physical, sensual, and tangible element. When it comes to matters of the heart, they are driven by their senses and are often very dependable lovers.
Virgos are highly intelligent, reliable, and resourceful people. In a professional setting, Virgos are perfectionists who demand excellence from themselves and other people around them.
They have a very meticulous, logical, and practical approach to their work. Virgos are known to have a practical, systematic, and logical approach to life.
They are perfectionists and are always on the lookout for ways to improve themselves and become more efficient at their work. They are hyperaware of everything that is going on around them.
Virgo’s incessant need to be perfect at everything can be seen in their organizational skills and in their methodical and meticulous approach to their work.
They won’t settle for any ordinary person until they find a partner that meets their very specific criteria. Virgos are extremely loyal and devoted partners who like to show their love through acts of service.
People born from September 23 to September 30 are Librans.
Libra is the seventh sign in the zodiac and is symbolized by the scales. This sign is considered the sign of harmony, balance, and relationships.
Its mode is cardinal, which means that Librans are outgoing, creative, initiators, and expressive people. They value being in intimate relationships with others.
They are also focused on issues of social justice. Librans have the special ability to look objectively at every situation and find a way to understand and support each side of a dispute.
Libra is ruled by the planet Venus, which is considered the planet of love and relationships. Libra is an air sign. People associated with the air element tend to live in a world of their own making. They are logical, scientific, and curious about the world around them.
Librans genuinely care about other people and feel obligated to please them in any way they can. Librans like to analyze every aspect of a situation. Therefore, they can take a long time to make even the simplest decision.
|Virgo Personality Traits|
Observant, Patient, Reliable, and Modest.
Overly critical, skeptical, inflexible, and obsessive about cleanliness.
|Libra Personality Traits|
Cooperative and Fair
Indecisive and Unreliable.
1) Open-minded: September-born people are highly tolerant and try to understand other people’s perspectives. They respect other people’s choices, beliefs, and preferences. They don’t like to judge people and live according to the philosophy of “live and let live.” September-born people tend to be progressive and are against traditionalist and old-school beliefs.
2) Extremely anxious: September-born people tend to be perfectionists. They like things to go according to plan. They are not spontaneous people because they like to overthink every aspect of a situation before making a decision. Virgoans end up feeling extremely miserable when they make any mistakes.
3) Fickel: Librans whose birthdays come in September tend to get bored extremely easily. Librans have an enthusiastic, optimistic, and adventurous disposition. They are eager to explore new cultures and perspectives. Therefore, they like to move around and don’t stay in the same place for a long time. Since they can easily become bored by routine, Librans who are not career-motivated find it tough to stick to the same job.
4) Voracious readers: September-born people are voracious readers. You can always find them with a book in their hands. They find solace in reading books and even gravitate towards books that others may find boring or uninteresting.
5) Affectionate: September-born people are kind, loving, caring, and nurturing people. They are quite affectionate towards their loved ones and like to spend quality time with them. They are empathetic people and are always ready to lend a helping hand to those who are in need of help. However, it is not difficult for them to turn down helping people who have hurt them in the past. They are not gullible people because they possess the character to not entertain people who are dishonest and manipulate other people.
September birthdays are associated with the zodiac signs Virgo and Libra.
Virgos are compatible with Scorpios, Cancerians, Capricorns, and Tauruses.
Libras tend to be romantically compatible with Geminis, Aquarians, Leos, and Sagittarians.
Virgos are extremely honest people. They won’t settle for any ordinary person until they find a partner that meets their very specific criteria. Virgos like to take things slowly at the start of a relationship. While they are not afraid of commitment, they won’t commit until they can fully trust someone.
Usually, they commit to people with whom they can see the potential for a long-term future. Virgos are extremely loyal and devoted partners who like to show their love through acts of service.
Librans find a lot of contentment and fulfillment in their partnerships. They enjoy connecting with other people and forming intimate interpersonal connections.
Just like in every other aspect of their lives, Librans strive for peace and harmony in their relationships and will go to great lengths in order to please their partners.
The birthstone of choice for September-born people is sapphire. Sapphire belongs to the corundum family and has a deep blue appearance. In many cultures, sapphire is linked to royalty and stands for happiness, wisdom, loyalty, and the truth.
Its name is derived from the Greek word Sappheiros and the Latin word Sapphirus, both of which translate to “blue stone.” It also possesses several physical, spiritual, metaphysical, and emotional healing powers.
1) When it comes to physical healing, sapphire helps those who suffer from insomnia, vision problems, inner ear problems, vertigo, and other physical ailments.
2) Astrologers recommend blue sapphire to September-born people who suffer from thyroid disease.
3) Sapphire helps thyroid disease patients achieve hormonal balance in their bodies.
4) It also helps its wearer get rid of negative emotions and detoxify them from the toxins in the body.
5) Sapphire helps its wearer break free from the prison of their own making. Usually, people stop themselves from achieving their goals out of fear of failure.
6) Sapphire’s healing energies help them realize their negative thought patterns and find a way to release them.
7) Sapphire is associated with inner wisdom and often encourages its wearer to get a deeper understanding of themselves.
8) Astrologers advise people who are afraid of committing to wear sapphire because it promotes fidelity and gets rid of fears regarding commitment.
If you plan on wearing jewelry made from sapphire daily, then it is important to keep it in good condition. Sapphire is an extremely tough gemstone and can withstand a variety of cleaning methods. You can clean your sapphire jewelry with warm, soapy water and a soft brush. Remember to wash it thoroughly afterward.
|September 1 Birthday (Virgo)||September 2 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 3 Birthday (Virgo)||September 4 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 5 Birthday (Virgo)||September 6 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 7 Birthday (Virgo)||September 8 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 9 Birthday (Virgo)||September 10 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 11 Birthday (Virgo)||September 12 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 13 Birthday (Virgo)||September 14 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 15 Birthday (Virgo)||September 16 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 17 Birthday (Virgo)||September 18 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 19 Birthday (Virgo)||September 20 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 21 Birthday (Virgo)||September 22 Birthday (Virgo)|
|September 23 Birthday (Libra)||September 24 Birthday (Libra)|
|September 25 Birthday (Libra)||September 26 Birthday (Libra)|
|September 27 Birthday (Libra)||September 28 Birthday (Libra)|
|September 29 Birthday (Libra)||September 30 Birthday (Libra)|