304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
People born in March can be Pisceans or Aries, depending on their birth date.
People born from March 1 to March 20 are Pisceans.
Pisces is the 12th and last sign of the zodiac. Pisces is the 12th and last sign of the zodiac.
The symbol of Pisces is two fish swimming in opposite directions. This symbol is meant to symbolize the internal conflict within every Piscean—fantasy vs. reality.
It is a mutable sign that indicates that Pisceans are multitalented, flexible, easygoing, and accepting of other people. Pisceans possess an artistic temperament and love to express their feelings in creative and innovative ways.
Pisces is ruled by two planets: Neptune and Jupiter. Neptune’s influence on the Pisceans’ lives makes them highly compassionate, idealistic, and imaginative. For Pisceans, Jupiter is meant to symbolize our aspirations and our ability to grow and evolve as human beings.
The zodiac sign Pisces is related to the element water. Pisceans are extremely creative people. They thrive in a professional environment where they can express themselves creatively and openly.
People born from March 21 to March 31 are Aries.
Aries is the first of the 12 zodiac signs, and it is symbolized by a ram. Mars, the planet of action and, in ancient Roman mythology, the God of War, rules Aries. Mars is all about vigor, desire, and drive, giving Aries a natural, unshakeable confidence.
They are impulsive and adept at putting others in a good mood. Aries also needs a diverse group of friends. Aries will seek out new companions if a group of people cannot withstand their frequent shifts in interests.
Making new friends will never be a challenge for Aries because of their reputation for intelligence. Aries have the capacity to think creatively.
Aries frequently assumes the role of the pursuer in romantic relationships. They are reputed to relish the pursuit process. They enjoy flirting and showing their devotion in public in the days leading up to the first date.
Aries will go all out in their efforts to court their crush and will plan elaborate dates and activities to spend time with them.
|Pisces Personality Traits|
Empathetic, creative, open-minded, and forgiving.
Moody, over-sensitive, gullible, weak-willed, unmotivated, and too trusting.
|Aries Personality Traits|
Ambitious, optimistic, honest, brave, creative, and good organizers.
Reckless, impatient, selfish, short-tempered, and intolerant.
1) Intuitive: People whose birthdays fall in the month of March are extremely smart and highly intuitive. Deception will not work on them because they are perceptive and very aware of their surroundings.
2) Optimistic: March-born people are optimistic and have a very lighthearted approach to life. They don’t take everything seriously and possess an infectiously positive outlook on life, which even inspires people around them. Their optimistic outlook tends to attract a lot of positive energies and life-changing opportunities.
3) Affectionate: March-born people are extremely compassionate, caring, affectionate, and nurturing towards their loved ones. They love to take care of and nurture people. They are great listeners, and this helps them understand people well and appreciate them accordingly.
4) Prefer solitude: There is nothing wrong with being alone. A lot of people require alone time to process their emotions and thoughts. March-born people are such people. Even though they are sociable, they enjoy their own company because it gives them the peace and quiet to be creative and replenish their energy.
5) Hold grudges: March-born people don’t forget things very easily. Once they are offended, they will hold on to their grudge and harbour ill feelings towards the person who offended them. Since they don’t forgive and forget so easily, March-born people can also be quite revengeful. In order to make things right, they tend to harm those who have offended them.
Pisces and Aries are the zodiac signs of people born in March.While Pisces is compatible with Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn, and Scorpio, Aries is more compatible with zodiac signs such as Leo, Sagittarius, and Libra.
Pisces is a water sign and likes to go with the flow rather than control all aspects of the relationship. They are more than happy to follow their partner’s lead and are open to experimenting in the bedroom.
Pisceans are interested in a partner with whom they can forge an electric emotional and mystical connection.
Since Pisces is a mutable sign, they are open to being in a monogamous, open, or even polyamorous relationship. On the other hand, Aries is an extremely flirty individual for whom the thrill is in the chase.
Aries will go all out in their efforts to court their crush and will plan elaborate dates and activities to spend time with them. But as the partnership becomes conventional, Aries can yearn for some of the initial excitement.
In an effort to make their partnership seem less comfortable and uninteresting, Aries may try to stir up a little scorching drama.
Aquamarine and bloodstone are the recommended birthstones for March-born people.
Aquamarine is a green-blue variant of the Beryl mineral. It is commonly found in Brazil, Asia, Africa, India, Pakistan, China, Nigeria, and even some parts of the United States of America.
1) Aquamarine tends to reduce stress and encourage people to flush out negative emotions and feelings from their minds.
2) Aquamarine helps March-born people who are extremely sensitive to their fears.
3) It enhances their ability to express themselves along with their intellectual abilities.
4) Its positive energies bring tranquility, peace, abundance, and serenity into the lives of its wearers.
5) It also gives them the strength to become more tolerant of opposing views and bear their responsibilities.
6) Astrologers recommend the aquamarine birthstone to pregnant March-born women in order to balance their hormones and protect them against evil spirits.
Bloodstone, also known as heliotrope, is a variety of chalcedony. It is mainly found in India, China, Madagascar, Brazil, and Australia. It is a semiprecious, opaque stone. Its color tends to range from dark green to dark blue.
1) In many cultures, a Bloodstone is considered a talisman that improves physical strength as well as being a symbol of justice.
2) Bloodstone is considered to be a cleanser of blood. Its energies detoxify the liver, kidney, spleen, and bladder of toxins.
3) This stone is recommended to alleviate the effects of negative environmental energy.
4) March-born people who are easily irritated should wear Bloodstone because it reduces feelings of impatience, frustration, stress, aggression, and irritability.
5) It attracts good fortune and abundance. And even gives March-born people the strength to overcome difficult situations.
|March 1 Birthday (Pisces)||March 2 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 3 Birthday (Pisces)||March 4 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 5 Birthday (Pisces)||March 6 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 7 Birthday (Pisces)||March 8 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 9 Birthday (Pisces)||March 10 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 11 Birthday (Pisces)||March 12 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 13 Birthday (Pisces)||March 14 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 15 Birthday (Pisces)||March 16 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 17 Birthday (Pisces)||March 18 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 19 Birthday (Pisces)||March 20 Birthday (Pisces)|
|March 21 Birthday (Aries)||March 22 Birthday (Aries)|
|March 23 Birthday (Aries)||March 24 Birthday (Aries)|
|March 25 Birthday (Aries)||March 26 Birthday (Aries)|
|March 27 Birthday (Aries)||March 28 Birthday (Aries)|
|March 29 Birthday (Aries)||March 30 Birthday (Aries)|
|March 31 Birthday (Aries)|