304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
People born in December can be Sagittarius or Capricorn, depending on their birth date.
People born between December 1 and December 21 are Sagittarians.
In astrology, Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the zodiac. It is commonly known as ‘the Archer’ because it is symbolized by a centaur holding a bow and arrow.
Sagittarius is associated with being adventurous and free-spirited and is ruled by the planet Jupiter. Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter, which in the universe is known for having an expansive and benevolent force attached to it.
Jupiter’s energies are responsible for Sagittarian’s affinity for adventure, opulence, and novelty.
In a romantic relationship, Sagittarians seek emotional and physical thrills. They are extremely curious about their partners and prefer a partner who would like to travel as much as they do.
Sagittarius is a fire sign. Sagittarians are always on the lookout for their next big adventure, for which they are ready to abandon all of their already-made plans.
Because of their habit of flaking out on already-made plans, Sagittarians have a reputation for being unreliable and afraid of making long-term commitments. Sagittarians do well with friends who can adapt to their animalistic behaviors and are adventurous.
Sagittarians are people pleasers and enjoy giving small presents in order to make their friends feel special. They are trustworthy and compassionate friends who, at all costs, stay away from melodramatic and insincere people.
People born between December 22 and December 31 are Capricorns.
Capricorn is the 10th sign of the zodiac. It is an Earth sign most commonly known for being career-oriented, reliable, and grounded. Capricorns are symbolized by the sea goat, a mythical creature. Its symbol is meant to represent the drive within Capricorns to achieve their goals in life and become successful. They are career-oriented people. In the tarot world, Capricorns are represented by ‘The Devil.’
The ruling planet of Capricorn is Saturn. Saturn is associated with authenticity, realness, and honesty. Saturn governs old age and wisdom. When Saturn returns, it reminds Capricorns that it is only human to have limitations. Not everything is within our control or our reach. Capricorns are considered one of the hardest-working signs in the entire zodiac. Capricorns are extremely determined, ambitious, headstrong, and materialistic individuals.
|Sagittarius Personality Traits|
Optimistic, honest, and a good sense of humor.
Know-it-all, require too much freedom, and procrastinators.
|Capricorn Personality Traits|
Determined, Ambitious, Conventional, Loyal, and Organized
Stubborn, materialistic, critical, suspicious, and pessimistic
1) Down-to-earth: December-born people tend to be grounded and humble no matter how much success and wealth they have amassed. They have a simple way of living and don’t like to show off.
2) Motivational: December-born people possess the rare ability to motivate and inspire other people to achieve their goals in life. They are teachers and love to share their knowledge and wisdom with other people in order to inspire them to start their own journeys.
3) Organized: December-born people have high organizational skills. They like to keep everything in order. You’ll never find their bookshelf, wardrobe, desk, or kitchen out of order.
4) Compassion: December-born people have a lot of compassion for other people. They are loyal and devoted to their friends. They are kind, selfless, and nurturing people who are always there to lend a helping hand to people in need.
5) Enthusiastic and active: December-born people like to be on their feet. They are positive and have a high spirit, which keeps them enthusiastic at all times. They are considered extremely fun, and people prefer their company because there is never a dull moment when December-born people are around.
If your birthday is in the month of November, then you are either a Scorpio or a Sagittarius. Sagittarians are compatible with Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, and Aquarius.
Capricorns are compatible with Scorpios, Tauruses, Virgos, and Pisceans. Sagittarians are interested in a relationship if they can find a partner who can roll with the punches and is equally thrill-seeking.
When it comes to getting intimate in the bedroom, Sagittarians are just as adventurous as they are in other aspects of their lives.
In a romantic relationship, Capricorns tend to look for a partner who is mature enough to handle the responsibilities of the relationship. They are monogamous, not experimental, and very private about their relationship.
Turquoise, Tanzanite, and Zircon are the birthstones for the month of December.
Turquoise is a blue-green opaque gemstone that is commonly found in Afghanistan, China, the United States, Iran, Mexico, the Arabian Peninsula, Peru, Poland, Russia, and Tibet.
It is ruled by the planets Jupiter, Neptune, and Venus and is commonly associated with the throat and third eye root chakras.
1) From a spiritual perspective, turquoise has a calming and grounding energy, which is perfect for when you are constantly feeling overwhelmed and stressed out in life.
2) It is known to form a bridge between the spiritual and physical realms. Therefore, it helps its wearer connect to the spiritual world, be protected, and strengthen their intuition.
3) By keeping a turquoise stone inside your house, you are promoting self-expression and communication.
4) It also makes people feel calmer and helps them balance their emotions.
Tanzanite is a gemstone belonging to the silicate family that was first discovered in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in 1967. Since it is rarely available, tanzanite is manufactured by using other reddish-brown minerals.
1) Tanzanite has a powerful spiritual energy attached to it that helps its wearer establish a stronger connection between their mind and the higher realms.
2) It allows you to uncover your innermost secrets and hidden talents. It also promotes a strong sense of self-control.
3) Tanzanite helps bring repressed feelings to the surface and removes feelings of lethargy from the body.
4) It strengthens the immune system, simulates cell regeneration, and improves the body’s vitality while simultaneously detoxifying your body from toxins.
5) Astrologers recommend that people who are affected by conditions of the spleen and pancreas wear Tanzanite because of its healing energies.
6) It is also recommended for men and women who are experiencing fertility issues.
7) People who wish to manifest their financial goals into reality can choose to wear tanzanite because it alleviates stress and keeps them calm, composed, and motivated toward achieving their goals.
8) It also offers much-needed guidance that will help you overcome challenges and obstacles along the way.
Zircon is naturally found in Cambodia, Myanmar, Australia, Vietnam, the USA, Canada, Tanzania, Russia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Norway. Zircon has traditionally been used to treat insanity.
1) It was also known for making people resistant to giving in to their temptations and strengthening their intellect.
2) The physical healing energies of zircon stimulate the liver and relieve menstrual pain.
3) It is used to heal sciatica, vertigo, insomnia, and digestive issues.
4) Zircon promotes restful sleep by decreasing nightmares and night terrors.
5) It helps its wearer overcome feelings of loss, sadness, fear, and emotional pain.
6) Like most healing stones, zircon possesses properties that help people discover their goals and expectations in life.
7) It encourages people to become detached from their material possessions and even overcome prejudice.
8) Amazingly, it also teaches us about the brotherhood of humanity and how homophobia, racism, and misogyny have a negative effect on our psyche and physical health.
|December 1 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 2 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 3 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 4 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 5 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 6 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 7 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 8 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 9 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 10 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 11 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 12 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 13 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 14 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 15 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 16 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 17 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 18 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 19 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 20 Birthday (Sagittarius)|
|December 21 Birthday (Sagittarius)||December 22 Birthday (Capricorn)|
|December 23 Birthday (Capricorn)||December 24 Birthday (Capricorn)|
|December 25 Birthday (Capricorn)||December 26 Birthday (Capricorn)|
|December 27 Birthday (Capricorn)||December 28 Birthday (Capricorn)|
|December 29 Birthday (Capricorn)||December 30 Birthday (Capricorn)|
|December 31 Birthday (Capricorn)|