304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
People born in October can be Libra or Scorpio, depending on their birth date.
People born from October 1 to October 22 are Librans.
Libra is the seventh sign in the zodiac and is symbolized by the scales. This sign is considered the sign of harmony, balance, and relationships.
Its mode is cardinal, which means that Librans are outgoing, creative, initiators, and expressive people. They value having intimate relationships with others.
They are also focused on issues of social justice. Librans have the special ability to look objectively at every situation and find a way to understand and support each side of a dispute.
Libra is ruled by the planet Venus, which is considered the planet of love and relationships. Libra is an air sign. People associated with the air element tend to live in a world of their own making.
They are logical, scientific, and curious about the world around them. They genuinely care about other people and feel obligated to please them in any way they can.
Librans like to analyze every aspect of a situation. Therefore, they can take a long time to make even the simplest decision.
People born from October 23 to October 31 are Scorpios.
Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign in the zodiac. Scorpio is ruled by two planets: Mars and Pluto.
Mars is known as the planet of action, aggression, war, sex, energy, combat, and passion. Whereas in astrology, Pluto is considered the planet of transformation, death, and regeneration.
Like most water signs, Scorpios are driven by their emotions and are authentic to them. They are always nurturing connections with people around them and never make a decision that goes against their gut instinct.
Scorpios are extremely emotional, intense, and highly sensitive individuals with a penchant for being mysterious and misunderstood.
They are also passionate about their interests, savvy in regard to business and finance, and are born leaders. In a friendship, Scorpios are known for being calm, helpful, passionate, assertive, and fierce.
Scorpios put a lot of effort into all of their relationships, be they romantic, familial, or platonic. In a romantic relationship, Scorpios are intensely loyal, protective, and devoted to their partners.
Scorpios understand that their partners lived an entire life before meeting them and that they have individual personalities outside of this relationship.
|Libra Personality Traits|
Cooperative and Fair.
Indecisive and Unreliable.
|Scorpio Personality Traits|
Courageous, honest, loyal, and curious.
Secretive, resentful, controlling, and stubborn.
1) Romantic: October-born people are romantic and charming. They are devoted to, affectionate with, and appreciative of their partner. They like to create a supportive and protective environment for their romantic partners. October-born people don’t fight or argue with their partner because they want to end the relationship. They fight because they want their relationship to grow.
2) Calm and collected: October-born people have a peaceful and calm disposition. They are good at showing their emotions and rarely have outbursts. They also have an easygoing attitude and try to keep negative people at a distance. October-born people are introverts and don’t like to create a scene. They are not judgmental people, either.
3) Spend Thrift: October-born people have a luxurious taste in things. They like opulence and will spend all of their money on the thing they desire at the moment. And when they don’t have enough money saved to buy their desired thing, they’ll be dedicated to saving enough money in order to afford it. They even like to spoil their loved ones with extravagant things.
4) Smart people: Academically, October-born people perform fairly well. They are keen to learn new things and are always on the lookout for gaining more knowledge in the field they are interested in. Rather than being the centre of attention, they like to observe their surroundings and analyze situations properly.
People with birthdays in the month of October belong to the zodiac signs Libra and Scorpio. Libras tend to be romantically compatible with Geminis, Aquarians, Leos, and Sagittarians.
Scorpios are compatible with Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces, and Virgo.
Librans find a lot of contentment and fulfillment in their partnerships. They enjoy connecting with other people and forming intimate interpersonal connections.
Just like in every other aspect of their lives, Librans strive for peace and harmony in their relationships and will go to great lengths in order to please their partners.
Scorpios are intensely loyal, protective, and devoted to their partners. For Scorpios, being sexually intimate with their partners is a form of breaking mental barriers that enable them to connect with their partner’s consciousness.
Sexual intimacy holds great importance in a Scorpio relationship. Scorpios are known for their ferocity and can be possessive of their partners.
They tend to become jealous of their partner’s relationship outside of this relationship and can develop an obsessive need for control within the relationship.
Pink tourmaline and opal are the birthstones of choice for people whose birthdays are in October.
Pink Tourmaline or Rubellite is a pink crystal with impressive properties. It comes in a variety of hues, ranging from reddish-pink to dark red.
1) Astrologers recommend pink tourmaline to October-born people who are under a lot of stress because it helps release stress and tension from the nervous system.
2) The healing properties of pink tourmaline have a powerful effect on the thymus gland and even make the immune system stronger.
3) It is also recommended for people suffering from unknown skin disorders, as it helps calm down irritation, prevent itchiness, and soothe the skin.
4) It helps people keep their anxiety in check and regain a state of calmness.
5) The metaphysical properties of pink tourmaline imbue people’s bodies with positive energies.
6) It offers emotional healing along with emotional support whenever you get overwhelmed.
7) Pink tourmaline radiates a gentle and loving energy that keeps its wearer protected against negative vibes and encourages an optimistic outlook on life.
On the other hand, opal is a very delicate crystal that is often associated with passion and love. Unlike other birthstones, opal has a lower frequency and a gentler intensity.
1) In astrology, opal is also known as a karmic stone because it teaches its wearer that whatever energy they put out into the world will come back towards them.
2) Astrologers often recommend opal to people who get overwhelmed by other powerful healing stones.
3) Opal can enhance your standing amongst your peers and family members.
4) It brings balance to all aspects of your life and even promotes better health.
5) Its positive energies help you overcome challenging situations and give you a new and better perspective on life.
6) Opal encourages you to release fear from your system and reclaim your self-worth.
7) It also encourages you to become more adventurous and explore any hidden or buried sides of your personality.
8) Opal promotes mental clarity and creativity. It strengthens your memory and makes you more focused on achieving your goals.
9) From a spiritual perspective, opal enhances your level of insight, helps connect you with the divine, and even awakens your psychic visions.
|October 1 Birthday (Libra)||October 2 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 3 Birthday (Libra)||October 4 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 5 Birthday (Libra)||October 6 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 7 Birthday (Libra)||October 8 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 9 Birthday (Libra)||October 10 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 11 Birthday (Libra)||October 12 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 13 Birthday (Libra)||October 14 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 15 Birthday (Libra)||October 16 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 17 Birthday (Libra)||October 18 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 19 Birthday (Libra)||October 20 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 21 Birthday (Libra)||October 22 Birthday (Libra)|
|October 23 Birthday (Scorpio)||October 24 Birthday (Scorpio)|
|October 25 Birthday (Scorpio)||October 26 Birthday (Scorpio)|
|October 27 Birthday (Scorpio)||October 28 Birthday (Scorpio)|
|October 29 Birthday (Scorpio)||October 30 Birthday (Scorpio)|
|October 31 Birthday (Scorpio)|