304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
People born in July can be Cancer or Leo, depending on their birth date.
People born from July 1 to July 22 are Cancerians.
Cancer is the fourth sign of the zodiac and is symbolized by the crab. It is a water sign, which is ruled by the moon.
The moon tends to represent the unconscious, hidden feelings, and the personal self. The moon’s energy is associated with the ability to relate to and nurture other people, with security, and with habitual patterns. The zodiac sign Cancer is related to the element water.
Water people such as Cancerians are security-oriented and do well in situations where they have the unconditional support of their friends and family.
They are also very in tune with their spirituality and the spiritual progress of other people around them.
Cancerians crave an intimate partner with whom they can feel comfortable and at ease. They prefer a partner with whom they can spend copious amounts of quality time and who will give them loads of alone time to cope with their emotions and process them.
Cancerians are great with money as well. They are smart spenders and invest their money in lucrative businesses as well.
Outside of their friends and family members, Cancerians are also fiercely loyal to their jobs.
Cancerians are able to fit into a wide variety of jobs because they are adaptable, organized, self-sufficient, and creative.
People born from July 23 to July 31 are Leos.
Leo is the fifth sign in the zodiac, and it is ruled by the sun.
Leos take pleasure in creating connections that are creatively and innovatively motivated. As they mature, they become bold optimists who defy failure.
Leo is a fixed fire sign as well. The fire element of Leo’s fixed nature makes this sign powerfully self-expressive. Of all the signs of the zodiac, Leo is a natural leader who is ready to forge ahead, fight injustice, and build their reputation.
Leos are intense and enthusiastic people who like social interactions and have no trouble making friends, but getting them to spend time with you is another matter entirely.
Leos prioritize themselves and will reject a plan that doesn’t align with their goals or sense of fun. One of the things they enjoy most in the world is love itself, whether it be making love, thinking about it, or falling in love.
A busy lion will always make sure there is enough time in his or her life for passion. Leos are known for throwing themselves into their work, and it’s not unusual for them to put in continuous hours.
|Cancer Personality Traits|
Loyal, protective, intuitive, caring, and nurturing.
Overly sensitive, Moody, and Vindictive.
|Leo Personality Traits|
Loyal, Confident, Wise, Passionate, Strong, Generous, and Natural Leader.
Opinionated, Attention-seeking, Naïve, Arrogant, and Stubborn.
1) Optimistic: July-born people are naturally optimistic. They look at the bright side of every situation. Instead of losing hope and motivation to achieve their dreams, they try to stay positive and learn from their failures.
2) Family-oriented people: They love their families. July-born people are protective, supportive, and devoted to their families. Usually, they are the glue that holds their family together. They also tend to be the gatekeepers of family memories and traditions.
3) Curious: People born in July are inquisitive and eager to learn new things. They are curious individuals and love asking questions in order to expand their knowledge. They are also adventurous and appreciate exploring new cultures and perspectives rather than staying indoors.
4) Organized: July-born people like things to be in their place. They are well organized and have a plan for everything.
People who are born in the month of July belong to the zodiac signs of Cancer and Leo. Cancerians are compatible with Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces, and Virgo.
Leos tend to be more compatible with Geminis and Libras. Cancerians are extremely generous with their love and affection, and they want their partner to reciprocate it as well.
They put a lot of thought into their love. Therefore, their partners can expect many gifts and home-cooked food, among other things, from them on a regular basis.
Cancerians desire true love and are not interested in transactional or quick-fix love.
They perceive even the slightest of actions and inflictions of voice. However, their hypersensitive nature can cause excessive moodiness. Cancerians are passive-aggressive as well.
They won’t tell their partners what’s hurting them but will drop little hints instead. Leo is a very strong lover who won’t let their loved one have any doubt about their feelings.
They are completely honest about their desires and emotions and don’t engage in any mental gymnastics. In a romantic relationship, they actually burn bright and hot.
For Leos, the basis of love is honesty. They are stubbornly faithful after making a promise to their partner and will do whatever to support and encourage them.
Ruby is the designated birthstone for the month of July. Ruby is considered summer incarnate. Even its range of colors is meant to symbolize the burning of the midnight sky. Ruby represents endless light, passion, power, and rising heat. Other than being the July birthstone, ruby is also the birthstone for Capricorns and Cancerians.
1) For Capricorns, Ruby is meant to instill the belief that by being determined to achieve your goals and by serving your friends and family, you can achieve happiness and success in life.
2) It brings balance, beauty, peace, and love into their lives and provides them with the necessary help to achieve all of their goals.
3) Cancerians can also benefit from the energies of ruby. Ruby teaches Cancerians that they don’t always need to have their hearts on their sleeves.
4) It makes them realize that they possess the talent and potential to achieve their dreams.
5) Ruby’s energies also help Cancerians with their self-esteem and self-worth.
6) Ruby represents good fortune and has a positive effect on the mind, body, and soul.
7) Its physical healing powers can strengthen the heart, muscles, and ventricles.
8) It brings hormonal balance to menstruating women and solves reproductive, sexual, and fertility issues.
9) Ruby’s physical healing powers also get rid of toxins from the bloodstream and other vital organs.
10) From an emotional perspective, the energies of Ruby are connected with the themes of love.
11) It encourages July-born people to heal old wounds and get rid of negative thoughts and emotions.
12) The energies of Ruby help them make wise financial and business decisions as well.
|July 1 Birthday (Cancer)||July 2 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 3 Birthday (Cancer)||July 4 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 5 Birthday (Cancer)||July 6 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 7 Birthday (Cancer)||July 8 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 9 Birthday (Cancer)||July 10 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 11 Birthday (Cancer)||July 12 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 13 Birthday (Cancer)||July 14 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 15 Birthday (Cancer)||July 16 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 17 Birthday (Cancer)||July 18 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 19 Birthday (Cancer)||July 20 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 21 Birthday (Cancer)||July 22 Birthday (Cancer)|
|July 23 Birthday (Leo)||July 24 Birthday (Leo)|
|July 25 Birthday (Leo)||July 26 Birthday (Leo)|
|July 27 Birthday (Leo)||July 28 Birthday (Leo)|
|July 29 Birthday (Leo)||July 30 Birthday (Leo)|
|July 31 Birthday (Leo)|