304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
People born in February can be Aquarians or Pisceans, depending on their birth date.
People born from February 1 to February 18 are Aquarians.
Aquarius is the 11th sign in the zodiac, and its symbol is the “Water-bearer.” Aquarius is ruled by two planets: Uranus and Saturn. For Aquarians, Uranus represents mental studies. Its position in your astrological chart indicates your originality and lack of conformity.
On the other hand, Saturn’s position is indicative of the areas in your life where your personality will feel restricted by fears and a lack of confidence. Aquarius is associated with the seventeenth card in the tarot deck known as “The Star.”
Aquarius is an air element. Unlike other air signs, Aquarians are calmer and more sensitive than enthusiastic and active. Aquarians can get easily bored and uninterested in a task if there is no one to cheer them on. Positive reinforcements and affirmations make up their content.
At work, Aquarians are responsible, hardworking, adaptable, and efficient. They are meticulous with their work and always finish it on time.
People born from February 19 to February 29 are Pisceans.
Pisces is the 12th and last sign of the zodiac. Pisces is the 12th and last sign of the zodiac.
The symbol of Pisces is two fish swimming in opposite directions. This symbol is meant to represent the internal conflict within every Piscean—fantasy vs. reality.
It is a mutable sign that indicates that Pisceans are multitalented, flexible, easygoing, and accepting of other people. Pisceans possess an artistic temperament and love to express their feelings in creative and innovative ways.
Pisces is ruled by two planets: Neptune and Jupiter. Neptune’s influence on the Pisceans’ lives makes them highly compassionate, idealistic, and imaginative. For Pisceans, Jupiter is meant to symbolize our aspirations and our ability to grow and evolve as human beings.
The zodiac sign Pisces is related to the element water. Pisceans are extremely creative people. They thrive in a professional environment where they can express themselves creatively and openly.
|Pisces Personality Traits|
Empathetic, creative, open-minded, and forgiving.
Moody, over-sensitive, gullible, weak-willed, unmotivated, and too trusting.
|Aquarius Personality Traits|
Creative, Easy-going, Friendly, and Open-minded.
Emotional detachment, impulsivity, unpredictable mood swings, and being too idealistic.
1) Compassionate: people born in February are empathetic and have a natural instinct to nurture and care for other people. They are loyal, thoughtful, and kind to their family and friends.
2) Straightforwardness: Even though February-born people have a heart of gold, they tend to be considered quite rude and blunt because of their straightforwardness. If your friend or your partner was born in the month of February, then you need to realize that they love and appreciate you. They are so honest about their feelings towards you because they want you to do better.
3) Rebellious: February-born people are considered rebellious because they don’t like to follow rigid structures. They are unique and innovative people who like to find new ways to look at a situation or a problem. And sometimes people perceive their out-of-the-box thinking as an act of rebellion.
4) Natural leaders: February-born people are born to lead and not follow. They tend to clash with authority figures because they will not blindly follow and need to ask a lot of questions. February-born people are honest and need to understand what they are doing before being motivated enough to achieve it. And this is the sign of a true leader.
Aquarius and Pisces are the zodiac signs of people born in February. While Aquarius is compatible with Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aries, Pisces is gels with Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn, and Scorpio.
Aquarians are open about their feelings and believe that good communication is the key to a healthy relationship. They prefer a romantic partner who is intelligent, open-minded, imaginative, and sociable. They also love their own space and like to retain their individuality.
Pisces is a water sign and likes to go with the flow rather than control all aspects of the relationship. They are more than happy to follow their partner’s lead and are open to experimenting in the bedroom.
Pisceans are interested in a partner with whom they can forge an electric emotional and mystical connection.
Since Pisces is a mutable sign, they are open to being in a monogamous, open, or even polyamorous relationship.
Amethyst is the purple variety of quartz, and it is available on the market in a wide variety of colors, from lilac to dark purple. Amethyst can be manufactured in labs and can also be found in mines. In the 19th century, Russia was the major source of amethyst until large reserves of quartz were found in Brazil and other countries in South America and Africa. For people born in February, amethyst is their birthstone.
1) From a spiritual perspective, amethyst has a sobering and calming influence on the mind and nervous system.
2) People tend to wear amethyst in order to bring love, inner peace, and happiness into their lives.
3) It is believed that the healing energies of amethyst help alleviate stress and headaches and even improve blood circulation.
4) Astrologers recommend February-born people wear amethyst in order to treat their insomnia.
5) In many cultures around the world, amethyst is known for promoting prosperity and abundance.
6) It is considered an ideal gift for loved ones because it encourages them to maintain a positive attitude while simultaneously improving their health and reducing instances of negative thoughts.
7) It also encourages people to be mentally and physically fit.
|February 1 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 2 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 3 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 4 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 5 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 6 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 7 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 8 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 9 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 10 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 11 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 12 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 13 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 14 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 15 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 16 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 17 Birthday (Aquarius)||February 18 Birthday (Aquarius)|
|February 19 Birthday (Pisces)||February 20 Birthday (Pisces)|
|February 21 Birthday (Pisces)||February 22 Birthday (Pisces)|
|February 23 Birthday (Pisces)||February 24 Birthday (Pisces)|
|February 25 Birthday (Pisces)||February 26 Birthday (Pisces)|
|February 27 Birthday (Pisces)||February 28 Birthday (Pisces)|
|February 29 Birthday (Pisces)|